We enrolled Marley is gymnastics! At the end of her class they had a "Spring Spectacular" ... her class showed all the parents what they had learned.
At the end they all got trophies.
It was so amazing how happy she was with herself. She was quite proud of her accomplishments and it has made her excited to continue on with morec classes. Her first class was a beginner class for mostly littler kids, 3 - 4 years old. They were teaching them really basic tumbling and it wasn't challenging for her. So since she is almost 5, I signed her up again for another term but this time with an older class which is more advanced and she is learning actual gymnastics skills. You should see her try and do the splits! So cute!!
What a cute little poser!
At the end they all got trophies.
It was so amazing how happy she was with herself. She was quite proud of her accomplishments and it has made her excited to continue on with morec classes. Her first class was a beginner class for mostly littler kids, 3 - 4 years old. They were teaching them really basic tumbling and it wasn't challenging for her. So since she is almost 5, I signed her up again for another term but this time with an older class which is more advanced and she is learning actual gymnastics skills. You should see her try and do the splits! So cute!!
What a cute little poser!
5 comments:
I love the attitude in the last picture! And I love new blog posts! (Not that I can really talk.
Love the hip pop! :) teeheehee
So cute!
A trophy? What could be better than that?
Great trophy--and great posing. She makes me smile. What a cutie.
Post a Comment