We went to Downtown Disney one afternoon - it's such a cool place! There is a HUGE Disney store, tons of little specialty shops and a bunch of places to take pictures ...
The Lego store had MASSIVE displays made entirely of Legos and a little area for the kids to try their hands.
There were tons of character statues and the kids had to have their picture taken next to each one!
Outside of the Disney store they had a cute little helper that was offering to sparkle some pixie dust on the kids - Marley thought that was pretty cool. She did this cute little "spell" to activate the dust and Marley just knew it had to be real!
Not suprisingly, it started to rain in the afternoon. Actually it rained pretty much every day in the afternoon - that's just life in Florida I guess. We amused ourselves by trying on hats!
5 comments:
SOOOOO CUTE!!! What fun you had!
Oh my goodness...the hand holding. Aaaahhh. You went NUTS with the camera! I am so proud of you! :)
Yippee!!! I had forgotten you were going to FL until I opened up your blog. What great ages Marley and Ethan are. I love that you surprised them. That is SO COOL. My parents did that to us one year when we lived in Massachusetts. I LOVE Disney World so very, very much. And I really love vacationing in Florida. I can't wait to see more and more and more. Don't hold back! Your friend in COLD SD wants to see as many warm FL pictures of you guys as you want to share!
So CUTE! I heart Downtown Disney in Florida...Almost as good as the real thing.
I love to see your family Blog.
Don't forget: ski at 3 for free this winter.
Love,
Mary Y. Baker
Post a Comment