Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring Soccer



Marley and Ethan both did Spring Soccer this year and they both loved it. I've heard a few funny (and quite accurate) nicknames for kid soccer - such as bunch ball, herd ball. They don't learn a lot of technique at this age, just mostly agility to kick the ball and head towards the goal. At the start they were hanging back a bit and didn't want to join the ball frenzy. They totally improved from the beginning of the year though and by the end were super excited about getting the ball. I was so proud of both of them.

3 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Woot Woot! Cutest kids on the team. :)

Rachel said...

I need to talk to you about this stuff...I want to get Ethan involved in something and just have no clue what's available here. Your kids look darling...always do.

Kristin said...

So you have no idea how happy I am to have just read all about your family. I love you so much. We got a new computer from my sister (new to us anyhow) so I am in the process of getting it all figured out and finding all the blogs I like to haunt. Thank goodness for Amy's list on her blog sidebar!) Park City sounds like such a BLAST!!! Thank goodness Marley didn't stay sick too long. And I didn't know Kari got to come up and see you. How fun!!! (I'm just a teensy bit jealous.) The pillow night looks like a blast and boy oh boy, do I miss provo soccer.

Ethan and Marley are growing up! They are just beautiful.