Saturday, September 24, 2011

Random Thoughts by Ethan

I walked by Ethan's room a couple of days ago and noticed he had his Book of Mormon out and was flipping through it. He turned and saw me smiling at him and he said, "I need to know my scriptures so I can be a good missionary - Miss Brenda told me! I'm going on a mission someday!"

A couple of weeks ago we were at the church for a playgroup and Ethan needed to go to the bathroom. As he was doing his business he informed me that the toilet was broken and that Jesus better come and fix it! "It's Jesus' house right? He needs to come fix his toilet."

Last night poor Ethan was sick and threw up in the middle of the night. He was up out of his bed and I helped him make it to the bathroom. Of course he was standing right in front of it and not even a tenth of the barf made it IN to the toilet. Then he started crying and told me he already "throwed up" on his bed ... "and now I'm not going to have anywhere to sleep for the rest of the night!"

4 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Seriously, SO cute.

Kristin said...

Oh I love this so much. What a wonderful boy. It is so great when it clicks.

And what a fantastic picture of him. He is such a beautiful child. They both are.

MommyMert said...

hehe... he cracks me up. But boo for barf and sick kids.

Michelle said...

ADORABLE. Adorable face, adorable thoughts.