Monday, May 25, 2009

Fun Weekend with the Browns

My mom, dad and grandparents were here a couple of weeks ago for a very special weekend. We had a great time showing my grandparents around our little Utah County.Thanksgiving Point
Marley is a regular cowgirl but Ethan didn't want to get on the ponies at first. But mommy knows best and stuck him on the horse anyways. After a couple of minutes he was loving it!Bridal Veil FallsPosing for pictures ... My dad had to get in on the action.My cool cousin, Jeana and her cute boys came down to go on our picnic with us and spend time with grandma and grandpa as well. It was so fun to spend the day with our fun cousins
Trent and Kole. It was my parents 33rd wedding anniversay ... ah, aren't they cute? It was a really great weekend! We wore them a little ragged but we had such a good time!

4 comments:

emlizalmo said...

You have a great family Melissa. I think your Dad is the sweetest, quietest thing, and your mom...a firecracker just like you. :) I love it. What a super week. Glad I got to be there for a tiny part of it. :) Love you.

Kristin said...

It was a very special weekend. Glad I got to share a bit with you and meet your family. You are amazing Melissa. These are some great pictures--looks like such a great time. We are lucky to live in such a pretty place.

Sharene said...

How fun! That looks like so much fun. That trip you went on looked so awesome as well. I need a vacation like that!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, that was such a fun and amazing weekend. We are so glad that we were able to share it with you! Now that we are in UT we will have to get together again.
Love ya,
Jeana