I am so far behind!!! I don't know if I will ever be able to catch up on the last month, but I guess we will try.
Last month we decided to go down to Arizona for a little visit for a couple of days ... it turned into a week and a half! We left behind the snow and we were just having such a really good time playing in the sun.



We went to a cute little mall with a splash pad. The kids loved it.
Last month we decided to go down to Arizona for a little visit for a couple of days ... it turned into a week and a half! We left behind the snow and we were just having such a really good time playing in the sun.



We went to a cute little mall with a splash pad. The kids loved it.
And, of course, Tricia fixed us up. Both Marley and mommy got a new hair cut. She takes such good care of us!
I didn't take many other pictures, we just hung out with cousins a lot and had a good time. And of course, while we were playing, Scott finished all the floors. They look great ... more pictures to come!
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun. I love the smile on Marley's face while she's getting her hair sampooed.
Post a Comment