No, I am not old enough that we grew up in the 50's - the poodle skirts were part of a cute little lip sync my mom put together for us for the ward talent show ... "I Will Follow Him" Little Peggy March. It had choreography and everything! And she MADE the poodle skirts, she is one talented momma! I'm pretty sure me and Callie and Lindsey still know all the words and movements too (they weren't that complicated). And no, if you ask me, I will not perform for you. :)
3 comments:
Um, you can't tell us about the dance and not post a video of the older you giving it a whirl! :)
Be prepared to perform, my friend. We're going to drug you up on Diet Coke 'til you're giddy and get it out of you! :) By the way, I see your Ethan SO MUCH in the one in the green skirt...is that just me?
Yeah, what they said!! ;)
Post a Comment