Saturday, July 23, 2011

Marley's Birthday!

Birthday Girl ... turned 7 this year!
We had a family party ... macaroni and cheese, hot dogs and broccoli for dinner.
We opened presents and she got lots! Her big present this year was super special ... a beach cruiser bike that is black with hot pink flames ... just like her mommy's!

Friend Party!!!!
We were supposed to have a swim / dolphin / mermaid party this year but an hour before it started there was some thunder and lightning. It stopped long enough to do the pinata and some other games outside but mostly we stayed inside and played charades and laughed and danced. We had such a fun time with friends ... and her special friend Cortney was here all the way from South Dakota, it made the day extra special. Kendrick, Zoe, Dillan and Chloe also came.


2 comments:

emlizalmo said...

She's the cutest! I loved seeing her on her new bike, just like her mommy's. :)

You are a bogging maniac right now. :)

Kristin said...

That bike is sweet!! I want one!

I am so, so, SO happy Cortney went to the party. She had a good time. I wish she had been more relaxed, but ...I am thrilled that she wanted me to stay though, as it provided me a wonderful excuse to just be with you for two whole hours. I love you Melissa. So much.