We had quite the busy few weeks leading up to Halloween around our house this year. Luckily Nana was in town to help get our costumes ready! I don't really care about making my kids into scary things for Halloween, and usually they have no desire to be, but this year Marley decided she wanted to be a bride - and then she changed to a dead bride! It turned out to be a pretty fun costume except that every time I looked at her she gave me a little scare. She was frightening! Ethan found a fun veterinarian coat at DI and decided he was going to be a pet doctor. He brought the coat home and immediately stuck some doggy treats and band-aids in the pockets. He's a pretty smart boy.
This year's festivities included the ward Trunk or Treat on Saturday night, Marley's school Halloween costume parade, her school party and trick or treating on Halloween night.
Ethan and I went to Marley's class to help with her party. We were assigned to the cookie decorating table. When Dayna Jolley asked Marley if she was going to eat her cookie now or take it home for later she said, "I better eat it now! Otherwise my mom might eat it!" She thought she was so funny!
This year's weather was the exact opposite of last year. We went around the block with the Clegg's and the weather was so perfect! We had lots of laughs and got way too much candy! I will give $20 to the first person who can guess who I was for Halloween - I'll warn ya' - it's tricky!
3 comments:
But you TOLD Me who you were. No 20 bucks for me. ;)
Scott before you got married??? :)
Bob Marley?
I LOVED your kids' costumes. You're right, the weather was perfect. We weren't home Halloween night but had workers in the house with all the lights on so I'm sure people thought we were just being jerks. :)
Post a Comment