(Marley took this picture of herself.)
Marley has a unique way of naming her toys. She can't just think of an average name that a normal person would have (like Stephanie or Melanie or George), she has to name them something completely original ... or very unoriginal. Usually if it's a stuffed dog, for instance, she will name him "Puppy".
Marley has a unique way of naming her toys. She can't just think of an average name that a normal person would have (like Stephanie or Melanie or George), she has to name them something completely original ... or very unoriginal. Usually if it's a stuffed dog, for instance, she will name him "Puppy".So, Marley got a new stuffed animal for Easter from Grampa Austin. The next morning I asked her what it's name was ...
Marley - "Um ... it's ... Ta-booby!"
Pause. "No ... it's Cinderella".
Me - "I think that's someone else's name." (Stifling laughter ... "Ta-booby"???)
Marley - "OK, Strawberry Shortcake."
Pause. "NO! It's Hooley Hooey Hooey Girl!"
Pause. "NO! OK, it's Castle Bright."
And "Castle Bright" it is.
3 comments:
OK...this has me laughing out loud! Man, I love that little girl.
Is it still Castle Bright?
I just think she is hilarious. She makes me smile.
I understand...we have a blanket named "Cake"... yeah - go figure!
Post a Comment