Sunday, September 6, 2009

Road Rage

So ... we were heading down the road the other day ... I was driving and Scott and the kids were also in the car ... we just went over the hill heading east on Center when a car merging onto Center Street from the freeway offramp came right over into our lane! He almost ran right into us! I swerved into the other lane but there were cars on that side of us as well. He almost rammed into our front end and I almost crashed into the cars in the other lane. He hadn't checked his rear view mirror ... nor did he even realize he almost caused a huge accident! We kept heading straight down the road and pulled up next to him when we made a left hand turn at the next light. Scott couldn't help rolling down his window and letting him have it! He said, "Hey, A$$ ... hole!! Did you even realize you just about caused a huge accident back there ... check your mirrors!!" The guy of course still didn't even realize what Scott was talking about and was a total jerk - he rolled his eyes at Scott and said he didn't know what he was talking about!
Of course, Scott felt a little better for cussing the guy out and we turned left, headed down the road and tried to forget about it ...
Until Marley says, "Hey, dadddy! How did you know that guy's name?"

6 comments:

Heather said...

LOL! I told Mark earlier today that I thought you needed to blog about this incident. :-)

Kristin said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!! I am LOL! I love you Marley!

emlizalmo said...

Oh my gosh! I am dying over here!

MommyMert said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Love her.

Michelle said...

I am laughing out loud. That totally made my day!

jeana said...

lol that is classic! love it :)