Isn't she cute????
So excited!!!
I think Ethan really thought he was going to get to go with her! He had to be in all of the pictures we were taking.
She picked her outfit out the night before - set out her clothes, her shoes and her hair accessories. Marley woke up at 7am and started to get ready. I woke up to her huge eyes right in front of my face 5 minutes before my alarm was set to go off. She obviously had already been up for a while. She was ready to go by 8am and kept asking if we could just go!
Seriously, I thik I was a little nervous to make this post about Marley's first day of school. I honestly still have mixed emotions about the whole thing. Every time I really think about her walking into her little class and sitting on those little chairs at that little table ... without me ... my heart starts to race. I still get so nervous for her. I want everyone to love her just as much as I do. I want her to have friends who will treat her kindly. I want her to be good. I want her to do really well in school. I know part of this is just insecurity as a mother - have I done everything that I should have done so far? I know the answer is that I have done my best and I have to let her take a new step forward. She is going to be amazing. She is amazing.
5 comments:
She really IS amazing Melissa...now you just have to trust that she knows she is. Her teacher is FABULOUS! :) It is so hard to watch them go, then sit at home wondering how they are being treated and how they are treating others. My heart is racing just a little bit for you right now. She is a confident, happy girl though. She will LOVE kindergarten. Yay Marley!
She looks SO happy! :) She is a fabulous little girl, and I think thats because of all the hard work you guys do to make her that way! Hooray for a great first day~
Man she is beautiful, just like her mom! She will do great. I don't know how I will be able to handle it when Brielle goes to school and I no longer have all influence! It is a scary thought, but she will grow so much and love it. She will make so many friends. She is a great kid!
What a cute girl. I just love her to pieces. So crazy that she's in school again!
She is amazing and will be so, so great in school! I remember all those feelings--I had them the most with Jonathan I think, though they are still there with each one. It's so hard and so exciting all at the same time. I love that they love it though. It makes it all worth it. And I have to say, her hair has been darn cute every day!!
Post a Comment