Grace loved going to the game with Marley today. I know exactly how you feel with Ethan's anxiety in social situations ... he and Grace really could be twins sometimes. :)
One of the things I love about this time of year is those BYU games--though if my hubby had season tickets, not sure I would love it as much. :-) Unless I was going along with--he would L.O.V.E. it though--with or without me, I'm afraid!!
Melissa, I sent your mom an email to forward to you because our computer is weirded out here in Paris. Hopefully she will send it on. I got yours but I can't reply to you for some reason. Love your blog and your adorable family!
4 comments:
Grace loved going to the game with Marley today. I know exactly how you feel with Ethan's anxiety in social situations ... he and Grace really could be twins sometimes. :)
Go BYU!!!!
One of the things I love about this time of year is those BYU games--though if my hubby had season tickets, not sure I would love it as much. :-) Unless I was going along with--he would L.O.V.E. it though--with or without me, I'm afraid!!
Melissa,
I sent your mom an email to forward to you because our computer is weirded out here in Paris. Hopefully she will send it on. I got yours but I can't reply to you for some reason. Love your blog and your adorable family!
Post a Comment