Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snow Angels

My beautiful babies ...

So I asked my AMAZING friend Amy (Amy Schofield Photography) to take a few pictures of my babies so I could put a picture in my Christmas cards. I am always so astounded with what she ends up creating. Yes, I believe my children are gorgeous (I'm biased) but there is no way I could have made these pictures turn out as beautiful as this. I feel that she not only captures how we are perceiving the moment physically with our sight but also emotionally. Thank you again, Amy! Now for the hard part ... which one am I going to pick for my cards?!?!?!?!

8 comments:

Scott said...

Good Job, Amy!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Isn't she incredible?! They look stunning in all that white snow.

Kristin said...

I got teary eyed looking at these. Wow. Beautiful. Beautiful. Glad I don't have to pick just one!!

Sharene said...

Holy Cow! Those are incredible and you do have gorgeous kids (what do you expect coming from a gorgeous mom)! Man, they look so grown up! Where does the time go?

Merfy said...

Your babies are gorgeous, Melissa!!!

andrea said...

Your kids are alright, but my grandchildren are soooo.... beautiful! Send me a copy of each!

Michelle said...

THey are beautiful. Every last one of them. They look perfect.

Kristin said...

I love the snowflakes falling down. Just perfect.