For instance ... Marley still calls BBQ sauce "bargaboo sauce".
Scott tried to correct her tonight when she said, "Ouch, that hurted!" It's supposed to just be hurt instead of hurted, but she just couldn't wrap her mind around such an inconsistency.
The other day Marley had her friend Cortney over and they were playing house or something. Cortney was Michael Jackson. I was giggling to myself the whole time and finally asked her why she chose that name and her answer was so simple ... because he is a good singer!
Every night they say their prayers ... when Scott was gone they ask Heavenly Father to bless their daddy in China. But then he went to Taiwan and told them when they talked earlier in the day. That night - they remembered! "Please bless daddy in Taiwan." Have you ever heard a little kid say Taiwan, it's super cute. Over the next couple of days though they got confused and stopped half way through and asked, "Where is daddy again?" Tonight ... Ethan was saying his prayers and asked Heavenly Father to bless the "mishnaries".
4 comments:
Really, really cute! Ever since I've had toddlers, they've made me laugh every single day. They are just so darn adorable. :)
Hi Melissa. Havent been on blogger in forever...since like November. I just have to say you look really great! And your hard work has definitely paid off. ;) Congrats on your 2nd 5K. I ran the Rex Lee with my husband too. My first. It would be fun to do a 5K with you sometime. I just saw your list.
I think "bargaboo sauce" is the funniest thing I've heard all day! I really want to hear her say it.
Michael Jackson--that's funny. ;-)
They are so so cute. I love kid speak.
And I love that picture of you and marley.
I love little kids. Your kids are super cute!
Post a Comment