Saturday, December 4, 2010

Annual visit with Santa

The kids got their annual visit with Santa this week!
Here's what they asked for ...
Ethan - Cars cars that change colors
Marley - a 2010 Collector Holiday Barbie (this was a surprise to me since for the last couple of weeks she said she was going to ask for a Moxie Girl hair thingamajig and I think Santa's spy elves may have already ordered it for her, oops)

I was a little surprised that noone cried or showed any nervousness to sit on the big guy's lap. Ethan hesitated for a brief moment and then hopped right on!
We were listening to Christmas tunes on the way to the mall and the song "He's making a list, checking it twice" came on. We were singing along and when it gets to the part "better not cry" - Ethan had an a-ha moment! "I can't cry?!?!?" Uh-oh.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, Ethan, you are one funny dude! I'm scared of when my kids 'change their requests' last minute and Santa doesn't have enough time to prepare. :)

Michelle said...

Yup, time to take the kids. I haven't explained to Gavin about Santa. I'm scared...Seriously, don't know that I want to do it.

London said...

Soooo cute! I am making a mental note to hit Santa early when I have kids, and no take backs. ;) Can we add that to a song somewhere too?

emlizalmo said...

HA ha...love it!