Saturday, December 4, 2010

It has begun ...

Winter ... boo.
I'm still always a little shocked when the first big snow storm hits. Growing up in Arizona, we would have to drive several hours before we found anything that came close to this kind of snow. I think it's so beautiful and the world looks so clean and white ... but I also get a little blue. Today was nice and warm and all the snow has melted by now but I know there are so many months ahead of us that we will miss the warm sun and I have to find indoor things for the kids to do to put off cabin fever. Maybe I should take the kids sledding the next time it snows, that always cheers me up!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

I feel the same way about the snow: boo.

emlizalmo said...

Don't love it. :(