Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bye-bye Jeep ... HELLO Odyssey!!

WAHOO!
I am now officially a mini-van mom! Last night we traded in the Jeep for this beautiful Honda Odyssey. I feel totally spoiled rotten!

Some of you know that I have never wanted to be a mini van mom, in fact I made Scott promise when we got married that he would never make me drive one. BUT, in the last several months, I had started to really turn a corner. I have coveted my friends and their cool rides. And now we have officially crossed over to the other side. And, OF COURSE, Scott got an amazing deal. We were driving home last night and I felt so great about such a big purchase because I KNEW Scott found us the best deal out there. He is a seriously cool guy. It's totally loaded and now our trips to AZ are going to be a breeze. We are going to be riding in style!

Then we got home and could barely fit it in the garage! I guess we will have to do some rearranging to make it fit. It's huge ... and BEAUTIFUL!
I LOVE IT!!

8 comments:

emlizalmo said...

YAY!!!!

London said...

It IS beautiful. I am jealous, and I dont even need a mini van.

Merfy said...

I used to feel the same way, but I love, LOVE, LOVE my Sienna!!!! Yay for cool comfy minivans!

Kami Schultz said...

It IS beautiful! Just got one myself today. It's blue and I LOVE it. Congrats to us both. :)

AprilA said...

Woo hoo! Welcome to the club! Mine is a 2000 and still going strong.

P.S. Did you know you can fit a dryer AND a dishwasher in the back of that thing?

(Congrats to you, too, Kami!)

Rachel said...

YOU make that mini-van look cool. :)

Michelle said...

How fun! I'm jealous!

andrea said...

Luv it Luv it. I want one too!