Tonight I am pondering what I am grateful for and there is so much! But tonight I am especially grateful that I as blessed with true and faithful parents who instilled in me a testimony of the God. Through that knowledge I am blessed with their amazing examples of righteousness. My father is a hard working, obedient, stalwart man with an unshakable faith in God. My mother, beautiful mommy, is an example of faith through great adversity, extreme selflessness, generosity and pure love. Through her I learned my roles as a mother. The most important one that I learned, to me at this moment, is her ability to love. When she loves someone she serves them. I have been especially thankful for her selfless service over the last few weeks as she has dropped everything in her life and come to my aid. It takes an amazing person to leave everything - her comfortable bed, her friends and other daughters, everything - to wait on me and my family. How can she know how very grateful I am to her? What words will possibly convey the depth of gratitude I feel for her. My mommy.

No comments:
Post a Comment