Wednesday, August 13, 2014

gratitude day #3

Today I was reminded about t how much influence the hand of the savior was involved in choosing this house for us. Because of this house we had instant best friends and great neighbors who became best friends. They are the kind of person who lifts you up higher than when you were when you saw them first. Despite challenges and troubles, there have been women especially in my area that I have grown so much by watching them and how they interact with others and with their families. I love that I can take a trouble to a friend, know it will stay between us, and leave her side with a positive answer to my need. We are all close to our Savior and I feel that in this group of women He holds a seat. I am grateful for good friends.

No comments: