This is my baby Ethan. This picture was taken last year but I still smile when I look at it. This is how I see him in my mind's eye. This is how I try to see him when he is screaming and crying. He can go from the cutest to the loudest in 2 seconds flat. But, boy, when he is happy he can make you laugh even when you are dead set against it. He has the funniest laugh. When he was little he would get so excited and roll his hands and feet around like a little helicopter. And he thinks his sister is the funniest thing ever. She can say boo and he will crack up. He is the opposite of Marley in almost of everything. He loves to eat vegetables, loves dunking his head in the water and, although he loves his daddy and lights up when he walks in the room after work, he is a momma's boy! He just can't be separated from his mommy, talk about shy! If Nana comes to visit (or anyone else for that matter) he will cry and cry! He hides his eyes and ducks behind my legs. He started going to Nursery this month, not too well at first, but he is getting the hang of it. I thought it would take forever but he is such a good boy.
This is me and my husband, Scott. We both don't really like to look at pictures of ourselves, so you know I am going to hear it from him when he see that I posted this. We met at work, Curtis Computer Products - way back when. We will be married five years this year! Our anniversay is coming up soon - so don't forget, honey! We both like to read and play with our kids. For the past several months we both have been going to the gym, I wouldn't say we like it but we go! We both like to ride bikes - except he mostly likes to go downhill fast down the mountain and I like to pull my kids in the trailer to the park. I love him - he is my best friend and I can't imagine what my life would be if I never met him. This has been the best five years of my life too, honey!
1 comment:
Love the Yergensens!
Post a Comment