Monday, July 20, 2009

Our New 4th of July Tradition

Oh man, if you haven't done this you totally should! We went to the Hot Air Balloon Festival on the day before the 4th. We got up bright and VERY EARLY to check it out ... it was totally worth it. We got to watch all the balloons being filled up and then take off! The kids were pretty sleepy but they really liked it.

4 comments:

MommyMert said...

Loving all your recent updates! I have to agree about your Marleys eyes. Just beautiful. HappY Birthday to Her. :) It was nice to see you yesterday, maybe we will get to talk one of these days. :)

emlizalmo said...

Wow Melissa...when you update your blog, you're serious! We love the balloons...and somehow in my post baby frantic life, we forgot to go. :( I realized that a few days ago. SAD. It's so cool. I bet your kids LOVED it!

Sharene said...

How fun. We should totally do that!

Kristin said...

Never done it, but I think next year we definitely will. Looks like I have some catching up to do now . . .