Looking back ...How do you like school so far?
A lot. I like recess and to go to PE and having the show and teach bucket.
Do you like your teacher?
Yes. Mrs. Thibault helps us when we can't make the letters. And she does nice things for us.
What was your favorite thing about last year?
When I was the spotlight person - making the poster about myself and also having show and tell.
What is your favorite color?
Purple and pink and brown.
What's your favorite part about gymnastics?
When we play on the bars.
What was your favorite vacation so far?
Disneyworld! Cuz there was fun stuff to do there.
Who is your favorite princess?
Ariel. Cuz I like mermaids and she's a mermaid. And I like the movie ... when Flounder spits.
What is your favorite thing to do after school?
I like to come home and play with Ethan and other times to play at my friend's house. And the computer!
What's your favorite thing to play on the computer?
On Starfall ... I like the Backpack Bear video.
Looking forward ...
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A vet.
Why?
Cuz I want to be nice for animals.
What's your favorite animal?
Horses and dolphins and puppies and kittens.
How about a mommy? Do you want to be a mommy when you grow up too?
Yup, I want 15 kids!
4 comments:
15, huh? WOW! Marley, I bet you could do anything you set your mind to. <3
Tell Marley that Mark and Heather send her a big hug! And Ranger sends her a big wet kiss!
I love hearing it just how they say it...she's a smart "little" thing (not so little anymore!) 15 kids...hmmmm. lots of grandbabies for you, Melissa! :)
they'll be 15 CUTE kiddos with her as the mommy.
cute Marley talk--great memories.
Post a Comment