Saturday, January 30, 2010

Many Faces of Ethan ...

What is your favorite thing to do during the day?
Um, play football with daddy! And, um, see that movie and we go to that thing that we eat ice cream. And do some pictures and go places. And I like Hockaboo (Hullabaloo).
What is your favorite colors?
Green and brown and purple.
Do you like your gymnastics class?
Ya, I like to play on the jumpoline.
What do you like to eat?
Mackamroni and cheese is my favorite!
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A dinosaur! And a chocolate maker!!
What is your favorite animal?
A dinosaur! And puppies and kitties ... and dinosaurs.
What is your favorite show?
BunbBob (Spongebob)
Are you allowed to watch Spongebob?
Um ... ya???? (NOT!)

















4 comments:

Heather said...

Give Ethan a kiss from MarknHearrer!

Rachel said...

I laughed at the Spongebob answer! :) I want to be a chocolate-maker when I grow up, too, Ethan. I think that would be the yummiest job ever.

Merfy said...

Your kids are adorable Melissa! I love their answers!

Kristin said...

What a funny kid--and so handsome. He has really grown up a lot. Yeah for the potty training being OVER! What a big boy. And great idea on giving Marley the candy--going to put that one on file for later.