Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good-bye Friend

"Dear Heavenly Father ... ever since Cortney became my friend, I didn't even know the day would come when she would have to go. But the day came today and she has to leave. I will miss her so so so much but I know that she will always always always be in my heart forever and ever ever."

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my. Will people stop making me cry today????

emlizalmo said...

Oh my word...that is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Thank you Marley, for reminding me that my dear friend Kristin will be in my heart...forever. <3

Kristin said...

Oh Melissa--sweet Marley.

I miss you guys. So much. Miss you. I miss you, Melissa. Your smile, your hugs, our chats. My heart is kind of hurting today. Just a little. Love you.

I am so glad you got that picture.