Friday, July 23, 2010

Kylee, Babysitter Extraordinaire

I probably shouldn't be posting about our great babysitter, I don't want her stolen away from us! But Kylee turned 17 and has mentioned that she is trying to get a "real" job so I don't know how long we are actually going to have her anyways!

The kids really do love her though. It's a little sad that they are actually happy when we go out just because Kylee gets to come over - mostly because they have her wrapped around their little fingers. Once I found out when we got home that Marley talked Kylee into letting her FIVE slices of pizza! I thought for sure she was going to barf in the middle of the night. And I usually always come home to a new snack concotion that Marley has talked her into making - last time it was popcorn with chocolate chips.

One of the first times we ever had Kylee put the kids to bed, I prepared the kids beforehand by telling Marley that she just needed to get in bed when she was told and not to worry about saying her prayers that night. Well, when we finally got back and I drove Kylee home, she mentioned she was a little worried about something Marley said. It turns out that Marley told Kylee that she way not allowed to pray!

A couple fo weeks ago we had her babysit for us when we went out for our anniversary. A couple of days later I was looking through some pictures on my camera and found these ...

1 comment:

emlizalmo said...

HA!...and that story...one of my all-time favorite Marley moments. :)