Last month marked the 8th year of marriage for me and my honey. I was actually gone to Girls Camp on our actual anniversary so I promised I would do something super fun and different to make it up to him. So we rented a car and went on a little getaway. We stayed in Salt Lake for the night, went to a Spanish tapas restaurant and then went on a mini road trip the next day. We drove up to Evanston through the canyons and then back down Mirror Lake Highway. It makes me happy that we both love to drive around, check out the sights and just enjoy spending time together. HE makes me happy.
4 comments:
It's pretty darn great when your favorite person to be with is your spouse. :) You are a freaking awesome wife. I need to be more like you.
So...is the picture the end of the 'nudist ranch' story? ;)
Such a fun way to spend your anniversary.
That seems like so much fun! You look so beautiful in those pictures! Of course, you always look beautiful!
golly you are beautiful. I love this creative way to spend an anniversary. sounds awesome. Congratulations, though a little belated, to you both.
Post a Comment