Monday, August 22, 2011

Mi Familia

Trying to get mom and Kattie and everyone else in the picture before the 5 second timer went off ... We tried like 5 times but we gave up and settled for this one. You know what? I love it. See those huge smiles ... that is what it's like the whole time I am with my sisters and my mom. We laugh and totally crack each other up. We stayed up till midnight at our retreat just playing games and laughing. My stomach muscles were literally sore the next day from the workout they got that night. There's nothing in this whole worlds like the love and friendship of a sister!

3 comments:

emlizalmo said...

I completely agree. Mine are my very favorite people in the world. :)

Sharene said...

I love when you laugh so hard that your stomach is sore the next day. What a great reason to be sore. I also agree that I love my family so much and laugh harder with them that most other people!

Kristin said...

What a beautiful group of women. Glad you had such a fantastic time together.