We had some great Easter fun!
I made some cupcakes for playgroup and Marley helped me decorate them like Easter baskets.

The kids loved what the bunny brought them ... new church outfits, a Littlest PetShop for Marley, racing motorcycles for Ethan, and minimal candy.
Marley LOVED her new dress.
Ethan LOVED the candy.
Even though I tried to keep the candy to a minimum, they still went to church on a sugar high.
EASTER PICTURES

THE HUNT




Grandpa's House for MORE CANDY!
Of course, Mowgli always has to get in on the action!
5 comments:
I must say those were very styling children at church yesterday. Marley pulled me aside to show my the beautiful roses on her shoulder of her dress, and told me she looked beautiful. I agree of course. Love, Love, Love those children.
Those are so cute. I was sad I missed the Easter hunt, but Brielle had thrown up twice the day before and I was not sure if she was really sick or what. You are so creative!!
I don't even know that I saw handsome Ethan at church...or that I noticed how freaking cute he looked. Marley was all about her new dress! SO excited and telling everyone to look. :) I love how easy they are to please. :)
These are wonderful times and you have great pictures to keep them alive. Marley is pretty in her Easter dress and Ethan is so handsome. I noticed a familer cosutme on Ethan. Was he trying to be the Easter Bunny dressed up as a skunk?
I LOVE those pictures of those 2 kiddos!! Love em.
And those cupcakes rock. Very creative.
Post a Comment