Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Crush

Marley and Maddox ...


So, Marley's neighbor friend, Maddox, has a little crush on her. It's pretty cute. I can't help snicker a little when he comes over and asks to play.

I have to be honest - I don't entirely love it. Many of you already know that last year I caught him trying to kiss her on the side of the house! Well, that pretty much ended their friendship for the winter. But, a couple of months ago, Maddox was hurt pretty bad and broke his leg. Marley and I took him some treats and a homemade card. Then Marley asked to go and play with him. He still couldn't leave his house and I knew he would be well supervised by his mother so I let her go over ... well, for 30 minute intervals for the day, I was still a little high strung obviously about the kissing incident. His mom explained that it really would be good for him to get out and play and stetch his atrophied leg muscles so he came over to our house. He left after a couple of hours, after behaving like a perfect, and super cute, little gentleman ... and a little later in the evening we found this left on our doorstep for Marley.

3 comments:

Heather said...

He obviously has good taste, because Marley is very lovable.

Does his picture remind you of anything? It reminded me of this... http://tinyurl.com/yjhj8sf

Rachel said...

This is only the beginning...I think Scott will be chasing many boys away for a long time. She's such a little beauty.

Kristin said...

awwww . . . that's pretty sweet. He's got good taste, that's for sure.