
So Ethan has been working on his colors lately, two in particular - red and green.
Every time we come up to a stoplight he will tell me if the color is red or green ...
"Mommy, it's green ... green means go!" Or, "It's red, stop!"
So the other day we were coming up to a green light and he says, "It's green, green means go!" And then, all of a sudden it turns to yellow and I hear, "MOMMY! It's YELLOW, GO FAST!"
3 comments:
So cute! I feel that way most of the time myself.
Haha!!! Isn't that the truth?Don't let brother Lougeee hear him say that. :)
You've got one funny (and darling) little boy. I think we embarrassed him the other day when we laughed when he told you to take a nap while he played...so sorry, Ethan, you're just TOO cute. :)
Post a Comment