Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Movie Review!

How To Train Your Dragon! It was so great, a must-see for sure. The kids loved it, it captivated their attention and it was super funny.

I love going to the movies and now I love it that my kids will actually sit through the whole thing! Ethan is so cute and talks really loud when he sees something he likes. It's great when you aren't sure if they will understand what is going on and then they suprise you and totally get it. We had a really good time the other afternoon, just the three of us, hanging out at the mall and going to the show. I love laughing with my kids!

3 comments:

Merfy said...

Thanks! I was thinking of going this weekend!

London said...

Yes!!! Love, love, loved the movie. The night fury totally reminded me of my dog--down to the head cock and ear flapping. Cute show!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.