Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter in Arizona ...

It was so fun to be with family on Easter this year. I think it is a first ever for my kids!
My children were up bright and early to check out the Easter baskets. 6:30! I guess that's 7:30 Utah time so I can't blame them too much. They were very happy that the Easter Bunny found them all the way in Arizona.

The weather was PERFECT!
We have a little tradition with our family. We like to find the eggs the Easter Bunny leaves us and then we keep hiding them over and over again. This serves two purposes ... 1- it keeps the kids entertained (sometimes all day long!). I remember being a kid and hiding them and finding them for hours. 2- It keeps the deviled egg and egg salad making to a minimum. After several rounds of egg hunting, a whole lot of eggs are beyond edible.
So we found the eggs in the backyard and then, when some more cousins came over, we took them across the street to the park and hid the eggs again. And again.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

happy warm and sunny easter to you guys!!