Thursday, April 15, 2010

Last Night in AZ ...



On our last night in Arizona we went out to dinner to a cool restaurant called SanTan Flats. It has a whole rustic cowboy vibe going on! The ambience was quite uniqe to say the least. We were a little skeptical at first - it is outdoor dining and the wind was a bit chilly -but it ended up being perfect for the kids. There are firepits everywhere, you can even buy (or sneak in) marshmallows to cook over the fires - we will for sure try that out next time when we aren't in a rush to get home and pack!
It was a perfect way to end a whirlwind trip. I love spending time with my parents and cool sisters and their GREAT kids. Marley and Ethan have really fun cousins. I was so pleased that everyone got along so well while we there. Jaydin kept them laughing, Markus and Anthony were perfect playmates, and Brintley - well, what can I say about Brintley - but WOW! She was amazingly helpful and so sweet with the kids.

I did have time for Tricia to cut and color my hair before I left. Whew!!!!!!!!!! I love my hairstylist.




It was a bit hectic but thankfully my dear husband knew how important it was for me to have one last night with my family. You are amazing my love!

6 comments:

emlizalmo said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. I'm sure that's how the Lord intented it...for us to love being with our families. :)

Rachel said...

Sounds like a great trip...I love all the little cousins shootin' the bull together. Glad you got some family time in.

Michelle said...

I just commented on your pants post. Sorry it's been a while. Anyway, that restaurant looks fun and your hair is FAB.

AprilA said...

That looks like so much fun! And you look beautiful as usual! Look at those skinny little legs! :)

Sharene said...

Looks like fun. It is so nice to be with family. When are we going to do the girl's night out?

Kristin said...

As I was watching you on Sunday I kept thinking how great your hair was looking.

Yummy looking food too. Family time is the best.