It's the end of winter. Ethan's pants are too short so he is wearing high waters! But his 3T stuff is too big around the waist. I do not like buying new pants at the end of a season. It always happens that way, right? It is still too cold for shorts and I refuse to buy new pants when he probably wouldn't be able to wear them again next winter. Oh well ... it's kinda cute. And it reminds me of how big he is getting!

This is my other dilemma ... Marley's butt crack. It's not like she is super chubby or something and I can't find pants to fit her. She just has a ridiculously high crack line and a bit of a bubble butt. I don't even try to find the right pants anymore ... I just usually buy leggings and long shirts. But every once in a while I will still catch a glimpse ...

The tag was working double duty this day!
5 comments:
LOL!! I love this post! We have the same issues at our house and LOVE adjustable waist pants! THe tag is priceless!
This makes me happy Melissa. Some thoughts. Maybe you could roll Ethan's pants up once. Then they are sortof "guy" capris. I've seen them around. I really have. :) And Marley...I LOVE that girl in skirts!
LOL. I love it so much. I love both your kids and Marley's little bum is my favorite part of mom and me!
Just so darn cute they are. high waters and butt cracks make motherhood all that much more great. The tag is hilarious.
My daughter has the same bubble butt crack problem. No matter what brand I buy it always seems to be the case. I found that old navy medium rise boot cut are the best but they still don't remedy the problem. Oh well.
Post a Comment