It took ... a lot of sweat, quite a few tears, tons of self-doubt, even more self control ... this is what you get 50 pounds later. I'm not going to say these are before and after pictures. I AM going to say these were a some befores and a "work in progress". I guess I am just in a rut and need to remind myself that I accomplished something pretty big - a little reaffirmation. I can do it. I am tough.
2007
2008

2010
9 comments:
I think you look amazing in all of them. fyi. But Hooray for your accomplishment, its always hard to stick to goals but very rewarding the look back. I am grateful for a friend with healthy aspirations and a good example to me. xo
Stunning! Looking back and looking forward is quite a gift you have. P.S. If you are serious about doint a triathlon they have a crazy one in November in Orem called the Turkey Tri. The swim is only a 350 and I sooooo think we could do it as individuals by then!
You know how I feel about all of this and about you...<3<3<3. So proud and happy for you. I'm in a rut this week too. Sad. :(
Your kids are beautiful and you guys look great!! How much does your photographer charge?
So amazing to actually see that process in pictures. I think it's so great, Melissa. If you ever need someone to talk you out of a rut...call me. We'll run it off. :) BTW, do you have a friend in Japan somewhere??? :)
You are such an example of self-discipline and determination! You rock! Congratulations.
I agree with everything (except maybe the weird Chinese ones I don't understand)! I think you look SO BEAUTIFUL in all of them! Congrats on your accomplishment of loosing the weight you wanted to, but more congrats of finding out how amazing you are along the way!
Hon, you are as tough as nails. You've proved that beyond a doubt. I think you know how I feel about you and all that you have accomplished and what an example you have been to me and so many others around you. You are beautiful, no matter what year it is. :-) You are a pretty person, period. Scott's one lucky dude. However, so as to not diminish your hard work, sweat, blood and tears, you look HOT in 2010. :-) I guess, just enjoy the rut while it lasts--as long as it doesn't last too long, right??? :-)
I totally forgot what you looked like. I only see you now. I'm so proud of you I could cry. You look so FANTASTIC.
Post a Comment