For this picture he told me to check out his muscles!
***
Every day ...
Ethan: "Mommy, I am four. I am."
For a while I tried to explain that he is in actuality only three and his birthday isn't until October. He doesn't believe me.
The other day he says, "Mommy, I am four. I am. TODAY is my birthday. It is."
Me: "OK, whatever. What should we do today?"
Ethan: "I know ... let's go set up my birthday party in the backyard. Can we pleeease?"
Seriously? What do you say to that.
***
Here's another one ...
Ethan: "Mommy, there's a puppy in my tummy."
Me: "Oh, really? That's kinda wierd."
Ethan: "Ya, and he's eating the food in there - the bananas ... the tomatoes ... the Wendy's ... all of it. AND he's licking my heart."
4 comments:
Funny boy...
I love to hear him TALK! Honestly, the ride over to the photoshoot was so awesome! Not sure why he felt so comfortable. I just love him...and his intense muscles!
So cute! My sister is the same way about birthdays. I swear we are planning her next birthday after the one she just had.
:-)
Those are some great muscles little guy.
He's at such a great age.
Post a Comment