So, I figured I should probably finish up the Florida travel report. The last couple of days I got some really cute pictures and we had a really fun time at Busch Gardens. They had this whole huge net / play area for kids (and older kids) to run around and feel like monkeys. We could probably have gone and spent the whole day just doing that with the kids, they loved it. 
There was a 4D movie - ya know the kind that has the 3D movie but also sprays water and tickles your back and stuff. We tried a show like this in Las Vegas and Ethan had a panic attack. We were hoping he would be OK this time - nope. He was scared to death! Literally screaming bloody murder in the middle of the movie.
The train safari is AMAZING! The train had to stop a couple of times for animals to cross the tracks! That's how close they were, it was really a neat experience.
Busch Gradens is also known for their roller coasters. The park was so empty. We literally never waited in line for more than 30 seconds and Scott especially took full advantage.
We had a perfectly lovely day until the very end. We were heading towards the exit when Marley tripped and fell down, scraped up her knee pretty darn bad. She had a meltdown, a severe meltdown. The kind where people are looking at you funny. We took her to the park first-aid station and they gave her a bandage ... then we stopped for some ice cream. There's nothing in this whole world that can't be fixed (for Marley at least) with a little ice cream!



We loved our Florida vacation. It was so perfect. Happy memories for years to come!

We loved our Florida vacation. It was so perfect. Happy memories for years to come!
2 comments:
I love these posts of your adventures. I love that Scott can find ANYTHING...and then you get to turn those deals into wonderful memories. :)
It was perfect. I love it for you. I really love Florida for vacation. And now I really want to go back!
Glad the ice cream could make it all better. Sweet thing. And so glad you guys got to do this together. It's awesome.
Oh and you look just beautiful in the up close picture of you and Ethan.
Post a Comment