I think she was starting to feel pretty left out at school, it seems like all the other kids had already lost one or two. She was so happy when she finally had a loose one! She informed me that "Mrs. Anderson is so great at pulling out teeth and was thinking that she could totally take care of it". I didn't think that it was anywhere close to being ready yet and I didn't want to miss the big moment so I told her she wasn't allowed to ask her teacher and she needed to do it at home. I guess she just couldn't wait - she got home and it was gone!
She was so excited and told me all about it! She just knew that Mrs. Anderson could pull it out! She was also so proud of herself for not crying - even though "there was blood all over"! She said she couldn't even talk well enough to tell her show and tell today because she had tissue in her mouth and she wasn't able to work on math, all she could do was sit and look at pictures in a book, she didn't even have strength enough to read the words, and she definitely wasn't able to pass off her "minus 5s" in math today. Oh the emotional drama of losing the first tooth!
She is so excited that the tooth fairy is coming tonight and informed me that she thinks the tooth fairy is probably going to bring her $100. I have a feeling it won't be that much.
5 comments:
WAY TO GO MISS MARLEY!!!!
Bless her heart. No strength to read the words. That must have been a lot of blood. Mrs. Anderson is the BOMB. Yay Marley!!! If your tooth fairy brings you $100, will you send her to our house? Ours is lame.
Sounds like her tooth fairy is a lot wealthier than ours. :) Cute.
She is so stinkin' cute! I think if the tooth fairy really brought $100 I might consider pulling my last baby tooth. :)
Wow, that would be one generous tooth fairy. Those first moments are so great. I love the emotions in that girl. She's awesome.
Post a Comment