This year for Valentine's Day we went all out! The kids helped me decorate and we had a beautiful ALL RED / PINK dinner. We even got out the fancy china and Scott brought home a gorgeous bouquet that we used for the centerpiece.
Steak for the grown-ups, sloppy joes for the kiddos, pink rolls, red potatoes, and a red / pink layered jello salad. There were lots of happy faces and hugs and kisses!
5 comments:
I LOVE this!!!!
I think Ethan's face 'bout sums it up.
WOW! That is seriously fancy!
ETHAN's smile = giggles for me. :)
Seriously... Valentines is awesome. So cute, not much stress... gotta love the love day.
Ethan's face is awesome. That is so fun. I hope to do stuff like that when my kids get a little older. What a great idea!
Man, that is some serious happy valentines celebrating going on over there. What FUN!!
I just love Ethan.
The decorations are awesome. All of it is.
Post a Comment