Anyways ... the girls in Young Women need to earn some money for camp this year so I had a brilliant idea! I had one of my cute little Beehives, Madelyn, come and help me do some cleaning! It has been working out quite well for both of us. She cleans floors, vacuums, does the bathrooms, and even helped me clean out and organize closets. And - just to let you know - she does a great job! She still has some more money to earn so if you need a hand around the house, she's your girl! An added benefit - she made it look so fun and cool that it made Marley and Ethan beg to help clean too!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Spring Cleaning
Post-surgery - stuck in bed or sitting on the couch - not SUPPOSED to be lifting "heavy" things or vacuuming. There's something about not being ABLE to get up and clean that makes you feel your house is disgustingly dirty. To clarify - logically I know it's not really dirty because Scott does a really great job at keeping it all nice and tidy, but it just FEELS like that when I can't do it myself. Know what I mean? And Scott's definition of something "heavy" is pretty different than mine which makes him feel he needs to scold me anytime I pick up something weighing more than two pounds.
Anyways ... the girls in Young Women need to earn some money for camp this year so I had a brilliant idea! I had one of my cute little Beehives, Madelyn, come and help me do some cleaning! It has been working out quite well for both of us. She cleans floors, vacuums, does the bathrooms, and even helped me clean out and organize closets. And - just to let you know - she does a great job! She still has some more money to earn so if you need a hand around the house, she's your girl! An added benefit - she made it look so fun and cool that it made Marley and Ethan beg to help clean too!

Anyways ... the girls in Young Women need to earn some money for camp this year so I had a brilliant idea! I had one of my cute little Beehives, Madelyn, come and help me do some cleaning! It has been working out quite well for both of us. She cleans floors, vacuums, does the bathrooms, and even helped me clean out and organize closets. And - just to let you know - she does a great job! She still has some more money to earn so if you need a hand around the house, she's your girl! An added benefit - she made it look so fun and cool that it made Marley and Ethan beg to help clean too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
NICE!! Great idea. I think it's going to take 5 or 6 YW to make a dent in my mess. :)
What a great idea!!!!
And what cute pictures. I miss that little Marley.
I'm TOTALLY doing that next pregnancy. Totally worth the money.
Post a Comment