Lions and tigers and elephants ... oh my!

The circus has come to town and we took the kids to see the greatest show on earth! I even spray painted their hair blue and pink so they could be little clowns too.
It really was an amazing show - death defying acts, crazy clowns and talented animals ... basically tons of overstimulation.
And they loved every minute of it! Ethan was literally on the edge of his seat.
And they loved every minute of it! Ethan was literally on the edge of his seat.
OK, well they loved almost every minute of it. Like the first 60 minutes ... and then they were just plain exhausted. The opening act was really over the top (the big top - ha!).
These motorcycle guys were the craziest act I have every seen. I really can't imagine how one goes about practicing for this kind of thing. I would think they would have to say to themselves, "Hey, how about all 7 of us get into this giant ball and drive around and around on tiny motorcycles ... and if it works then we have a really cool new act and if it doesn't then we are all going to die a big fiery death. What do you think?"

Circus tickets for four ... $40
Cotton candy ... $10
Buying your child's love with exorbitantly priced souvenirs ... priceless
3 comments:
How fun! What a cute Momma you are...spray painting their hair. So cute. I wanna go!
I love that you spraypainted their hair. It looks like a very fun time. Little Ethan on the edge of his seat . . . so cute. Marley and her horse--moments like these are so worth it.
I love the comment about souvenirs. Holy smokes...you must really love your kids! The circus is such a blast. I remember the kids AND me getting a tad over-stimulated though. I'd love a ONE ring circus. Your kids will seriously remember this FOREVER!
Post a Comment