Friday, September 26, 2008

This week at playgroup ...

8 comments:

coconutmama said...

very cute...and thanks for your sweet comments. You got some good pictures! And yes, amazing that no one fell in-as close as everyone got to the water.

MommyMert said...

It was a success, and I am so glad you do such a good job at this. We look forward to it every week.

Kristin said...

What a cute video!! Looks like such a fun time. Kind of sad we missed it. The kids are so cute.

emlizalmo said...

This is so cute Melissa! How the heck do you make this stuff?

Sharene said...

How fun. I wish I could come; however, Brielle's nap starts around 10 and ends around 12. Oh well, maybe someday in the future. You always plan such fun things!! By the way, I tagged you!! :)

Kami Schultz said...

One of these days Glen and I will leave the house. I'm still a nervous first mom when it comes to outings, so hopefully I'll make it to mom and me before he's in school!! :)

jamie said...

You will have to teach me how to do all of these fun things on my blog, My computer skills are very limited! It was a super fun time and I am very excited for this week!

andrea said...

You are amazing. When are you going to teach me to do all these special effects. And yes it is good that no one fell in. Remember Marley when she fell in the water here in Gilbert last Feb. How I wish I had a picture of her and of the look on your face when you pulled her out.