Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ode to TRICIA

We were at the mall the other day with aunt Tricia and saw a photo booth. So I thought I'd be a copycat (thanks for the cute idea, Amy!) and post it here.
My sister, Tricia, has been so much fun to hang out with and such a good sport! So here's an ode to her ...
T is for TERRIFIC.
Tricia is a terrific aunt for sure,
a terrific babysitter, a terrific friend,
a terrific girl, who could ask for more?
R is for ROTTEN.
No, she is not rotten but she sure is spoiling us that way!
I is for ICING.
She is the icing on our cake of life every day.
C is for CRAZY!
You know she is, but so are we .., so that is A-OK.
I is for INSTEAD.
We wish instead of leaving she would stay here forever and play!
A is for ALAS!
Alas my sister is only here for a short while longer.
What in the world are we going to do without her?
We love you, Tricia!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So sad that she is leaving . . .BUT these are such fun pictures. So neat you guys are so close.

coconutmama said...

That is cute. I'll have to steal that idea from you too once I remember! ;)