March 13th may be too soon for me, but I'm in for the next one, which is???
Oh my, I don't do well with running, though I really admire all of you who are. I think that's awesome. I will be your sideline cheerleader!
Quite possibly. :)
I could possibly pull off a 5K late June. We'll just see how this next kiddo decides to come out, and then I'll let you know for sure. I seriously think you're awesome! I can't wait to run with you!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
March 13th may be too soon for me, but I'm in for the next one, which is???
Oh my, I don't do well with running, though I really admire all of you who are. I think that's awesome. I will be your sideline cheerleader!
Quite possibly. :)
I could possibly pull off a 5K late June. We'll just see how this next kiddo decides to come out, and then I'll let you know for sure.
I seriously think you're awesome! I can't wait to run with you!!!
Post a Comment