Ethan: "Look, Mom! I built you a temple!"
So maybe instead of being a dinosaur or a chocolate maker, maybe he will end up as an architect?

We were driving around a couple of weeks ago on a unusually clear night and we could see all the way up on the benches ... Ethan noticed the Provo temple on the hill, all lit up and shining in the distance. He said, "Look, Mom! There's the temple, that's where you go!" And so began a sweet conversation ... Marley said, "Ya, and I'm going to get married there someday! It's going to be so beautiful." She informed us that she doesn't think that she will marry Kendrick or Alex anymore (sad, I know) and she doesn't think that she has met the boy she is going to marry. Except he might be this one boy she saw at the gym the other day. He had brown hair and blue eyes and was wearing a green shirt, he seemed really nice.
Ethan is a little confused and still hopes HE gets to marry Kendrick. We all had a little giggle, I think Kendrick might have a problem with that.
4 comments:
So cute. That little Ethan is getting more and more handsome every day.
Don't you LOVE that those things are running through their little heads? (temple-building, that is) Very cute.
have I really not been on here is that long??
Great temple Ethan. It's so awesome being so close to temples here.
Marley cracks me up. Someday you will look back on this memory and laugh and laugh together.
Post a Comment