Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All About Apples Playgroup

For playgroup this week we had an apple theme! First we went to pick some apples at a friend of Amy's. They had a great big orchard with no one to pick their apples, we were happy to oblige.

Then we went back to Jamie's house to make apple pies! The kids did a pretty good job at rolling the dough out and making their own mini pies. And they turned out pretty tasty!



Of course the best part of the morning was Jamie's backyard - it's a kid's dream (and their parents!). Thank you so much, Jamie!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

what fun . . .

Rachel said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm sad I missed it. I can't seem to sleep half of my nights and sometimes have to catch up in the mornings when Ethan will let me...that was just such a morning! Someday life will be normal...right?

coconutmama said...

Sorry I missed it. Isaiah has to be picked up from school right at 11:15, so I couldn't make it. Looks like you all had a ton of fun though! Such a cute idea.