Scott was born December 22, 1971. He turned 37 on Monday! Happy Birthday, Scott!!
What a cute baby! It was probably pretty tough growing up with a birthday so close to Christmas. If it were me, I probably would have felt jipped most years. That's why I try extra hard each year to help him have a special day.
This year he got all the birthday presents, like we do according to our tradition, throughout the day but his big present he decided on his own ... he went down to Vegas for the BYU Bowl game. He is a major BYU Football fan and I'm pretty sure he had a great time ... except for the fact that they lost. :(
Scott is a an amazing person. He loves to have fun and try new things. I love it that he likes to travel and go fun places. We are always having a new adventure; whether it's DisneyWorld or Yellowstone, he always has a new place or thing for us to try next!
He is an amazing father. He is determined to provide happy memories for his children. One of the coolest things about him with out kids is that he makes sure he says "I love you" to both of them each day.
And, of course, he is an excellent husband and friend. Thank you, honey, for all the good years we've had together and here's to many many many more!
What a cute baby! It was probably pretty tough growing up with a birthday so close to Christmas. If it were me, I probably would have felt jipped most years. That's why I try extra hard each year to help him have a special day.
This year he got all the birthday presents, like we do according to our tradition, throughout the day but his big present he decided on his own ... he went down to Vegas for the BYU Bowl game. He is a major BYU Football fan and I'm pretty sure he had a great time ... except for the fact that they lost. :(HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Scotty!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!
Happy Birthday Scott...you are cool!
Post a Comment