Sunday, December 21, 2008

Works Like a Charm!

Scott bought a new toy a couple of years ago. I remember thinking he was being a little overboard with a snowblower. We all know how he loves gadgets. But I have grown to love and appreciate that little snowblower. And the snowblower too!
The snow really came down hard yesterday and today. Check out how thick the snow was! No, not three feet ... but close! Scott was so happy he had it today. He went outside after some of our neighbors starting shoveling their sidewalks and he was back in way before any of them were done. He even went down the sidewalk as far as the cord would let him to help out one of our neighbors.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Very jealous...I wanted to get Carl one, and he insisted he just get a nicer shovel. I'm thinking he's thinking that one over now. :) Maybe next year...

emlizalmo said...

A purchase we DEFINITELY need to make!

SANDY said...

JEFF TOTALLY NEEDS ONE!!! WE HAVENT EVEN SHOVLED ARE WALKS WE BOTH HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH WORK!!! WELL I GUESS MY BOYS SUPRISED ME LAST NIGHT WHEN I CAME HOME BECAUSE THEY HAD SHOVLED A PATH FOR ME TO MY FRONT DOOR!!! LOL!

jeana said...

awww the REAL white stuff :) Hope you are enjoying it a bit for me! I had to buy mine, in a craft store.. haha Hope you and your family have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)