Oh wait ... we don't have a chimney! Oh well, we've still got the stockings!
Our stockings are very special to us. My Grandma Brown has made a special stocking for each of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. They are made with great love and talent. She is amazing. I feel very blessed to have such a talented grandmother to draw inspiration from. I am so excited each year to hang the stocking she made for me as well as for Marley and Ethan. Scott's mother made his stocking when he was little and it has a lot of special meaning to him.
Our stockings are very special to us. My Grandma Brown has made a special stocking for each of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. They are made with great love and talent. She is amazing. I feel very blessed to have such a talented grandmother to draw inspiration from. I am so excited each year to hang the stocking she made for me as well as for Marley and Ethan. Scott's mother made his stocking when he was little and it has a lot of special meaning to him.
One for the family ornaments and where I hang Christmas cards we've received,
and one "pretty one" for the Front Room.
That includes the outside!
All the snow we've gotten lately sure has added a special touch! 



1 comment:
O love the pictures, Melissa. It's so great to record all of your family traditions and memories. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment